Dubai Miracle Garden - the most important information
We welcome you to one of the most colorful places in the world! It’s a worldwide famous flower garden with more than 150 million flowers gathered in 72.000 square meters area. These numbers place Dubai Miracle Garden at the very top of the list of the world’s largest natural flower gardens.
About Dubai Miracle Garden
This flower garden was opened in 2013 and from that moment became one of the most lovely attractions in Dubai. Dubai Miracle Garden is famous for its buildings completely covered in flowers. Walking down the streets covered in flowers in full bloom is a one-time experience. You will see unusual, colorful constructions, such as an airbus, umbrella tunnel, Lake Park, and many others. The garden also has a deal with Walt Disney, so you can see some of the most famous Disney characters in the floral edition. Entering this kind of place will amaze you and make you think about people who take daily care of so many flowers. One of many great things about this garden is that it uses wastewater and re-filters it, making it good for watering the plants.
What to see at Dubai Miracle Garden?
Themed displays and flower arrangements abound in this sprawling park. You can walk through this beautiful world in a variety of ways, from ones that honor legendary cartoons from our childhood to ones that highlight fairy and magical worlds!
- Hill Top - Going to the lower parts of the garden will make you enjoy a view of the hill covered in different flowers. There you can see a car with pink flowers, huge heart-shaped arrangements, and other constructions.
- Smurfs Village - If you are a Smurfs fan you will be happy to see their village made out of, you guessed, flowers! Many structures with different designs take the home of blue happy creatures of the woods directly to Dubai.
- Floral Clock - It’s one of the garden’s main attractions. This clock is 15-meter big and surrounded by floral villas and fairies in charming floral dresses.
- Emirates A380 - This structure holds the Guinness World Record for being the biggest flower structure in the world. This attraction is made of one of the most famous jumbo jets in the world - the Airbus A380. This huge plane is covered in 500.000 flowers and other plants.
- Lake Park - Besides flowers, you can enjoy a lake in the middle of the park. It is surrounded by villas, houses, a ship, and models of different animals.
- Floating Lady - This is among the newest attractions in the garden. It shows a lady with long floral hair in a stunning dress made out of pink flowers that flows down to the earth, holding her to the ground. Even though she’s one of the main attractions, she’s not the only floral girl in the Dubai Miracle Garden. You will see many of them all over the place.
- Sunflower Field - There isn’t any special construction or a building made out of flowers here, it is simply a lovely field of sunflowers. Many people love and admire them, so you can have a sight of this area colored in yellow with flowers that follow the sun on its path.
- Dubai Butterfly Garden - This is the world’s largest butterfly garden. It is home to around 50 species of butterflies, which count around 15.000 individual animals. Here you can also learn much about this beautiful animal, having a guide that will explain to you the lifecycle of a butterfly.
- Disney Avenue - Here you can see 5.5 meters tall Mickey Mouse, Minie Mouse, and all their friends from the famous franchise.
Tickets and opening hours of Dubai Miracle Garden
- Opening hours - Every day from 9 am to 9 pm, except on Fridays and Saturdays when you can enjoy the garden a bit longer, from 9 am to 11 pm. Flowers are in full bloom during the winter period, from November to March, so the perfect months to visit the garden are January and February.
- Ticket prices - They depend on the age
- Adults (12 and older): AED 55
- Children (3 to 12 years): AED 40
- Children under 3: Free of charge
How to get to Dubai Miracle Garden?
The Dubai Miracle Garden is located in the district of Dubailand, and can be reached by different methods of transport.
- By bus: Bus number 105 from the MOE stops right in front of the Dubai Miracle Garden.
- By metro - Take the Dubai Metro and stop at the MOE (Mall of the Emirates metro station) – Red line. It will take you directly to the attraction.
What should you know before visiting Dubai Miracle Garden?
There are some rules you have to follow when entering the garden:
- Professional cameras and drones are not allowed inside the garden.
- It is strictly forbidden to pick any flower from the garden.
- You cannot take food and beverage from outside the garden.
- Sitting on the grass is not allowed, you can sit only in the places designed for that purpose.
- Walk just on passages marked for that purpose.