Dubai Frame - the most important information
Walking through Dubai, you will most certainly notice a colossal structure that resembles a picture frame. It's one of the most famous landmarks of the city, showing different parts of Dubai in just one spectacular view. Dubai Frame is a perfect place for taking pictures but also for enjoying many other things, from having a meal at the height of 150 meters with a stunning view to visiting interactive museums.
About Dubai Frame
Dubai Frame is known as the largest frame in the world. It was constructed in 2018 and represents a symbol of connection between Dubai's past and future, connecting Old and New Dubai. Looking from one side through the frame, you can see the old part of the city, but if looking from the other side, you will get a view of the modern part of Dubai. This impressive structure is 150 meters high and 95 meters wide. But, the best part comes from the inside. At the top, there is an observation deck along the entire side of the frame. Glass bottomed floors allow visitors to see around 150 meters under them. On the ground, there is a museum that explains the city's past and development. The next museum shows museums, souvenir shops, cafes, and restaurants inside the building. You can spend almost the whole day in this amazing place and enjoy the fantastic view and service. Even though some controversies are wrapped around this building, the Dubai Frame is still one of many beautiful and important landmarks of Dubai.
What to see in Dubai Frame?
You can also enjoy its surroundings, not just inside the building since it is located in the lovely Zabeel Park.
- Old Dubai Gallery - On the mezzanine floor, this museum tells the story of Dubai's history. Multimedia exhibitions will lead you through the city's development, starting from a fishing village to the metropolis we all know today.
- Glass bridge - If you feel brave enough, you can cross this bridge made of glass. It may seem scary, but it's really worth it. You will be able to see the old and the new part of Dubai in one place.
- Future Dubai Gallery - Take this visual time machine that will take you straight to Dubai in the year 2050. The tunnel on the other side of the mezzanine floor is dedicated exactly to this - meeting the future of Dubai that is yet to come. You will get a chance to see what will be built in Dubai in the next 30 years and enjoy the view of new buildings and the city's landmarks.
- Zabeel Park - enjoy one of the city's largest parks, spreading on 47.5 ha. Here you can find numerous tracks for different activities, barbecue areas, a boating lake, and many other fun places.
Tickets and opening hours of Dubai Frame
- Opening hours - Dubai Frame is open throughout the year, every day from 9 am to 9 pm.
- Ticket prices - Entrance fee for adult visitors is AED 50, for children from 3 to 12 years is AED 20, and for children under 3 years, the admission is free.
How to get to Dubai Frame?
Dubai Frame is located in Zabeel Park gate 4 in Dubai.
- By bus - Numerous bus lines will take you to the Dubai Frame: 10, 21, 27, 44, 88, C26, E304, X92
- By metro - Metro M1 is a direct line that will take you to the Dubai Frame.
What should you know before visiting Dubai Frame?
Some rules have to be followed while visiting Dubai Frame:
- Pets, food and smoking, as well as touching the displayed items is not allowed.
- You should wear appropriate clothes, with shoulders cowered (short skirts and shorts are not allowed).