Aqua park Terme Ždrelo - the most important information
Have you heard of Terme Zdrelo, the only aqua park in Serbia? This aqua park is open to all visitors throughout the year, so you can visit it whenever you have the time. Stay with us and learn more about it and how you can get to this popular tourist destination.
Characteristics of the Aqua Park
As we said, Terme Ždrelo is open all year round, and not only during the summer, like most aqua parks. The water temperature in the pools is from 30 to 40 degrees. When you arrive, there will be as many as 9 pools at your disposal, of which 4 are closed and 5 are open. Also, there is 1 more salt water pool, so you can enjoy it, as well as 3 indoor and 2 outdoor water slides, which will delight the youngest visitors the most. Come to completely relax, take your loved ones and stay as long as you want in this little paradise!
How to get to Ždrelo?
- If you start by car from Belgrade, you can reach this place in less than 2 hours (via A1 / E75 and Route 161).
- From the center of Ždrelo to the Aqua Park Terme you will travel only 3 minutes via Route 161.
Opening hours and ticket prices
- The pools of the Aqua Park Terme are open every day from 10 am to 7 pm, while on Fridays and Saturdays the working hours are a little different (from 9 am to 7 pm).
- The price of a ticket for a daily bath will cost you 1000 dinars, while the price of renting deck chairs is 150 dinars.
- If you need any more information, feel free to call the phone number below: 063 107-94-32.