Adventure Park - the most important information
In the tourist resort of Zlatibor, in a pine forest, there is a unique theme park - Adventure Park. This place contains everything useful and fun for children, but also for adults who like to participate in many games.
History of the park
Adventure Park is designed as a place for fun and developing children's abilities. It covers 8 hectares of forest and is equipped with trails and playgrounds. Devices, barriers, and toys are designed to get participants to think and act while enjoying the whole experience.
What to try
The park complex consists of several parts adapted to people of different ages and abilities, while each stage is accompanied by a trained instructor. Children in the Adventure Park can be accompanied by parents who together with them enjoy educational and exciting games on 6 levels:
- Baby level
- Kindergarten level
- Challenge level
- Pirate level
- Tarzan level
- Jungle level
Each of these levels contains a multitude of obstacles, bridges, climbing, and pulling devices. Also, the games in the Adventure Park are themed, and children and adults use their mental and physical abilities in solving problems: tactics, logic, strength, speed, resourcefulness, imagination, etc.
For parents whose children will surely want to spend the whole day here, there is a restaurant that offers traditional specialties of the Zlatibor region.
How to get to Adventure Park
The park is located within the settlement of Kraljeva Voda, near lake Zlatibor. You can reach it:
- By car: via the streets of Miladin Pecinar or Dr. Dragoslav Zeka Smiljanic.
- Taxi lines: Taxi Zlatibor, 060 / 020-63-10; Maxi Taxi 063 / 880-74-15;
- Weekdays: from 10 am to 6 pm.
- Weekend: 9 am to 6 pm.
Prices vary depending on the level, age and number of participants.
- Children and students: from 600 dinars to 1,400 dinars.
- Adults: from 1,400 dinars to 1,700 dinars.
- Families: from 3,800 dinars to 4,200 dinars.
- Groups (more than 25): from 450 dinars to 1,250 dinars.
You can see the detailed price list on the official website.
Adventure Park offers a lot of adrenaline activities, so it has a code of behavior:
- The minimum height of the body with outstretched arms above the head must not be less than 120 cm
- One adult can accompany a maximum of 3 children
- Children under the age of 16 can only stay in the park in the presence of an adult
- While in the park, contact the instructors for all relevant information.
Near Adventure Park, there is another theme park, Dino Park, with very rich and educational content.