Zlatibor Gondola - the most important information
Welcome to Zlatibor, a popular tourist destination, which attracts a large number of visitors throughout the year! The main attraction of this mountain is the Gold Gondola, riding it and enjoying the magical view of the unique landscapes of Zlatibor. Find out more about her below.
Gold Gondola Features
The Gold Gondola currently has a capacity of 600 passengers per hour, in 54 separate cabins with 10 seats each. The maximum capacity of this gondola is 90 cabins and 1000 passengers per hour. The Zlatibor gondola connects the center of Zlatibor with the ski center Tornik, via Ribnica Lake, with its 9 km long route. The ride will take 25 minutes, and it is up to you to use every second and soak up all the beauties of this mountain and our beautiful country. The complete installation of the Gold gondola was done in accordance with the highest standards of environmental protection. Respect for world environmental standards in construction is in line with the efforts of the Municipality of Cajetina to become the first environmental municipality in Serbia. Get to know Zlatibor from a different angle, take advantage of all the charms of this panoramic gondola and create memories that you will remember for the rest of your life!
How to get to Gold Gondola?
- If you start by car from Belgrade, you can reach this place in a little less than 3 hours (via A2 and E763).
- If you do not come to the mountain with your vehicle, there are numerous bus carriers, which organize departures on the route Belgrade-Zlatibor. Gaga Tours Zlatibor has over 10 regular lines every day. This bus carrier will take you to the very center of Zlatibor. Contact: Gaga tours: +381 31 845 600.
Opening hours and ticket prices
- The working hours of the Gold Gondola on Zlatibor are on weekdays from 10 am to 2 pm, while on weekends it is from 10 am to 3 pm.
- The price of an individual ticket for adults is 1000 dinars, while the price for children is 550 dinars.
- Residents of the Municipality of Cajetina have a discount, so the ticket price for them will be: 500 dinars - adults and 350 dinars - children.